Our quality HOMECARE SERVICE can provide you with as much or as little help as you need so that you can remain independent in the comfortable, familiar surroundings of your own home. Our friendly staff will tailor make a package of support to meet your unique and individual needs, making sure that things are done just the way you like them.
We want to make your life more comfortable without compromising your right to be independent and to choose how you live your life. Your privacy and dignity will always be respected by our sensitive and professional staff.
We can provide care calls ranging from from half an hour to full time 24 hour live in care ( a real alternative to residential care)
Personal Care Tasks:
- using the toilet
- washing, bathing, and dressing
- assistance with medication.
Daily Living Tasks:
- Help to get up in a morning and go to bed at night,
- assistance with light domestic activities such as tidying and laundry ,
- making the bed,
- help to look after your beloved pets.
- Organising finances, arranging household repairs
Meals - Our staff can:
- prepare, cook and serve nutritious meals ,
- assist you with baking and menu planning
- do your shopping for you , or accompany you shopping if you prefer.
Companionship / Trips out and about - perhaps you need a little help to get out and about such as:
- attending appointments at the GP ‘s hospital, opticians, dentists and so on
- visiting friends ,relatives or places you haven’t been to in a while
- accessing community services such as libraries and social activities, concerts, films etc.
- taking a holiday
Carers respite service - perhaps you have a family member looking after you most of the time who deserves a well earned break? If so, we can provide:
- Sitting services from an hour upwards to full time live in care for a day, weekend or even longer.
- Pop in calls/ security checks, just to make sure you are safe whilst family members or carers are away
Rehabilitation / Convalescence - perhaps you are recovering from an illness, or a stay in hospital following an operation?
- Intensive help to get you back on your feet, tapering off as you make progress
- Short or long term help to maximise your independence
- We will work collaboratively with healthcare professionals to provide a holistic service