Live In Care
Most people would prefer to be cared for in the familiar and comfortable surroundings of their own home rather than in an institutional setting.
Lakeland Care offers a 24 hour live in care service that provides a realistic alternative to residential care.
Making decisions about care for a loved one who is unable to cope alone can be a stressful and traumatic time. Every situation is different and needs careful consideration of all the options available.
Please call us for further information and we will gladly come for a no obligation chat to see if live in care may be a suitable option for you or your loved one.
The advantages of live in care versus residential care are as follows;
- Care delivered in familiar, relaxing and comfortable surroundings , especially important to dementia sufferers.
- Trained staff work to your own tailored support plan to enable you have the maximum control and choice around your lifestyle and routines
- Choice of menu and mealtimes, flexibility in routines.
- Go to bed and get up when you want to, watch what you want to watch on TV
- Good continuity of care with a small team of live in carers
- One to one support allowing for time to work on and improve your independent living skills. So you stay more able for longer!
- Greater accessibility to family, friends and your local community.
- Keep your pets!
We provide live in care services to a wide range of client groups with a wide variety of disabilities and long term conditions.
LIVE IN CARE means freedom, independence and choice for our clients and very often their family members too!